sobota 22. septembra 2012

There in her garden she stands, All dressed in fine lace

Today I will show you two items that I got in Paris - lace T-shirt (love lace, it´s so feminine) and asymetric skirt that I wasn´t sure about at first because I loved that style on other bloggers but I thought it´s not for me. My friend successfully persuaded me and I went for it. I decided to add some colour to this all-black outfit with turquoise earrings, it´s a nice contrast. What do you think, do you like these photos?

12 komentárov:

  1. Wow!!! You look beautiful, LOVE the all outfit!

    Kiss, Vera
    http://fashionmodeimages.blogspot.pt/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. This is an absolutely beautiful look. You look so gorgeous, and that skirt really does look amazing on you!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. I like your earrings, they look very authentic

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. krásný make up... a tuhle sunkni mám taky a je uplně skvěla, velmi semi líbí, jak jsi ji zkombinovala s černou krajkou!! proste povedené:))

    http://kisskissbangbangbycoco.blogspot.cz/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Ďakujem, takýto komentár mi vždy spraví deň :)

      Odstrániť