sobota 8. septembra 2012

Outfit of the day!

Time goes by so quickly, last days of summer are already here - and I don´t want them to be over because it means that my first year at Uni starts only in a few days... My goal is to make the best out of the time that is left, wearing ultra-summery outfit (at least for me because white has always been a symbol of summer).

Btw, this is my everyday make-up, not a fan of the smoky brown look that so many girls prefer... Don´t mistake me, I think it´s nice (and I do recreate some looks with my freshly new Naked 2 palette!) but still... you see it too much around here.
I decided to go for a clean look with these simple earrings, they match the applications on my top perfectly :)
Close-up of my top


How are you guys spending these days? Feel free to write a comment, it´s very appreciated :)
                                                                                                                                          xo, Aneta

8 komentárov:

  1. Great photos!!! You look beautiful!!!

    Kiss, Vera
    http://fashionmodeimages.blogspot.pt/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. You look so pretty!! Wanna follow each other?

    silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Lovely earrings! And your eye makeup is real pretty!
    http://www.sunshinecitizen.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. I love this cute look! The white dress is so pretty!


    I'd love if you checked out my blog or even maybe followed!
    Have a great day. (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Thank you for your comment on my blog. x Romi
    http://www.blaastyle.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť