štvrtok 5. júla 2012

Packing on a Holiday vol. 1

I can´t believe it!!! I´m going on a holiday with my best friend to Italy!!! But wait... what should I pack? This was me a couple weeks ago. My mum always taught me to write a list of things and while packing hold it in my hand :). So I wrote one and bought things I needed and didn´t have. Yesterday I put aaaaaaaall the stuff from the list on my bed. But this was only the beginning. And what does my list look like?? Let´s see:

                                   
  • bag
  • jeans
  • hair dryer
  • watch
  • toothpaste
  • toothbrush
  • T-shirts
  • shorts
  • passport
  • my little PC :)
  • lip balm
  • camera
  • book
  • pen & paper
  • shampoo
  • shower gel
  • socks
  • two pairs of bikini
  • sun lotion
  • batteries
  • wet wipes
  • deodorant
  • cap
  • towel
  • nailfile
  • blade
  • cotton buds
  • medicines
  • charger
  • flip-flops
  • bandage
  • plasters
  • cotton wool
  • handkerchiefs
  • comb
  • manicure scissors
  • raincoat
  • 2 bath towels
  • shoes
  • sport jacket
  • underwear
  • pocket torch
So that´s all... I hope it will help you while packing :). You can compare our posts and packing lists. Bye
Borka

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára