štvrtok 8. novembra 2012

Jennifer Lawrence for Elle, December 2012

What a nice surprise that Elle decided to choose Jennifer as their cover face. I love her, she´s really talented young woman, she´s beautiful and despite the fame down to earth and she doesn´t seem to have Hollywood manners which is always a good thing. I absolutely love this photoshoot, can´t even decide which photo is my favorite, it´s too hard to tell. Maybe the last two...? (Tell me what you think)  Frankly I am just thankful they they didn´t overdone it - they kept it simple and elegant. And I have a thing for black and white photos, not to mention those beautiful dresses. Normally  I don´t care too much about celebrity photoshoots in magazines but you, Elle, better print those pictures in Czech Elle so I could get my greedy hands on it. 
P.S. I think her body is stunning - she is my ultimate body inspiration (I mean every girl is beautiful in her own way and we all have different tastes, but I try to be reasonable - I can´t see myself as ultra skinny girl and it certainly wouldn´t be natural in my case. But looking fit, healthy and femenine? Sounds good! :) )

Aké milé prekvapenie, že v Elle sa rozhodli vybrať Jennifer na svoju decembrovú obálku. Zbožňujem ju, pretože je to talentovaná mladá krásna žena, ktorá sa aj napriek sláve drží pri zemi a nevyzerá to tak, že by mala nejaké Hollywoodske maniere, čo je vždy dobrá vec. Tento photoshoot je fantastický, ani sa len nemôžem rozhodnúť ohľadne toho, ktorá fotka je najkrajšia - ťažko povedať. Možno posledné dve..? (Prezraďte mi, čo si myslíte) Úprimne, ja som len vďačná, že to neprehnali - zachovali jednoduchosť a eleganciu. A ja som vždy mala slabosť pre čierno-biele fotky, nehovoriac o tých krásnych šatách. Zvyčajne ma veľmi netrápia celebritné editoriály v časopisoch, ale radšej nech česká Elle pekne preberie fotky od svojej veľkej sestry - ako inak by sa k nim moje chamtivé ruky dostali?
P.S. Podľa môjho názoru má Jennifer perfektnú postavu - je mojou inšpiráciou (samozrejme, každé dievča ovplýva iným druhom krásy a všetci uprednostňujeme niečo iné, ale ja sa snažím byť súdna - mohla by som byť ultra štíhlou babou? No nemohla, nebolo by to pre mňa prirodzené. Ale byť fit, zdravá a ženská? To bude znieť vždy dobre, nie? :) )

This photo is unbelievable. So simple, yet stunning. Thumbs up for the minimal make-up.
Táto fotka je neuveriteľná. Jednoduchá a zároveň nádherná. Palec hore za minimálny make-up.

36 komentárov:

  1. Yes sure! I'm following U now and hope U follow me back !

    xxx

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. sorry I don't follow people who tell me to do that, you should have at least write anything about my blog at first...

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. it´s ok, I just asked :) I am still following you, genuinely like your blog :)

      Odstrániť
    2. I didn't mean to offend you, I just get that question a lot, sometimes I got bored with it .. sorry :)

      Odstrániť
  3. Nice cover, like your blog! Want to check out mine? xx

    boysandblushes.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. uuuh, nice photos! :) she has awesome hair

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Hi, thank you for your comment on my blog! Now I'm followin' you! Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. She's beautiful and the photos are stunning

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Glad you agree, for some reason I just had to post them :)

      Odstrániť
  8. You have a beautiful blog! Wanna follow each other? Come by and let me know! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  9. wow! this post is so chic!
    I love Jennifer Lawrence
    lovely blog :)
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  10. Thank you so much honey! You're so sweet :)
    I followed you back of course, and entered your giveaway
    x

    https://www.facebook.com/beyourownheroblog
    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Thanks and I wish you luck, maybe you will be the winner :)

      Odstrániť
  11. Sure I'd love to follow each other! I'm following you, hope you do the same!

    http://asilosofy.blogspot.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  12. lovely post, thanks for sharing, my favorite are the ones in the water <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  13. Hey babe, u asked me to follow each other but I'm already doing it?
    Are u doing the same?
    let me know
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  14. Great Editorial !!

    Have a Fantastic Friday !!


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  15. Thank you for the comment on my blog. x Romi
    www.blaastyle.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  16. love your blog and thank you for your lovely comment
    i'm following you back!!
    xoxo

    hindsfashionstateofmind.blogspot.nl

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  17. Love your blog! <3
    Ofcourse I'd love to follow you, I follow you now, hope you'll do the same! :)
    Kisses <3

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  18. great blog :) so lovely pics..
    you have new follower, hope you visit me back and follow..kisses

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  19. sure, we can follow each other, i already follow you:) now, i'm waiting for you!:)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  20. Souhlas! Je dokonalá a ještě k tomu talentovaná, to je nespravedlivé :-)))

    WorldByBella

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  21. Great post!! She is soo beautifull *0* love her :) xx

    maureen-le-me.blogspot.de

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  22. Thanks for the visit! I'm your newest follower! Happy weekend!

    Love,Nyt
    www.bighairloudmouth.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  23. ...hi dear....really love this pics ^^
    what do you think to follow each other? I'll wait for you on my blog...
    kiss and have an happy day
    vendy

    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  24. v prvom momente som si myslela, že je to diamna agron:D

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť